This program is designed for families who earned $55,000 or less.
What To Bring:
- Valid photo ID for you and your spouse if filing jointly.
- Income documents including W-2s and 1099s.
- Social Security cards for everyone claimed.
- Previous tax returns (if any).
- Health Insurance Marketplace Statement, Form 1095-A.
- For direct deposit: checking and savings account numbers (cancelled or voided check)
Check out what it means to be a VITA volunteer. Click the video below.
Our tax appointment scheduler will open on January 19th- our official tax season will begin on Febuary 2nd-
For questions or information about our Free Tax Program please email Tiffany.Gipson@local.unitedway.org
Funding for The Free Tax Program provided in part by:
Participants in our free tax program will have the option to participate in this years "Save and Win" contest by saving 30% of their tax refund in any savings account. See contest details at your appointment. *some restrictions apply, a portion of your refund can be saved in an existing account, or contact the bank of your choice about setting up a new account