United Way of Northeast Arkansas partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
How do I get a card?
- Download and print a card on SingleCare.com
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
Who Can Use The Prescription Discount Card? The SingleCare prescription drug discount cards can be used by everyone in the community for prescription medicine. Not just people with no insurance. There are no usage, age, or income limits.
How Does the Card Work? Simply give the card to the pharmacist with your prescription. An instant discount— varies by medication—is applied to the prescription medicine. The card provides pharmacy discounts (up to 75%) on all FDA approved prescription medicine not covered by insurance, Medicaid, Medicare or other benefit plans. You pay either the discounted price or the pharmacy’s retail price, whichever is lower.